Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tokyo Station: Character Street & Miffy

Today me and Jillian went to Tokyo Station, home to a very large underground shopping area, where we specifically looked around a cute, mascot-filled stretch of shops called Character Street. Of course the Rilakkuma and Snoopy Town were amazing as always but today I had fun at the Miffy Style shop.

Giant Miffy phone strap! A phone strap!!!

Almost got this. But I figured it would be a little too obnoxious and would get dirty easily. But I did end up getting....

Yay! I can use it for my USC ID card tooooo (so I won't lose it like I always do)

Miffy train pass holder! It extends and retracts so you can easily go through the ticket gates without the hassle of scrounging through your bags/pockets.

In action

The only downer part of the "trip" was that there was no Capybara-san merchandise. Oh well. :/

And finally, Miffy will be coming out to play (that probably means person in giant Miffy suit!) this Saturday and Sunday, so if I happen to be free (we'll see...) I will go play.

Asobi ni yatte kuru!!!!! :D:D:D

2 comments:

  1. haha. lets hope "miffy" does come out when we go. bet there would be a lot of people...like little kids?? lol

    ReplyDelete